LET’S GO COLLEGE FOOTBALL FAN GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES (Washington)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) MT on 9/1/19 and ends at 11:59 p.m. MT on 11/27/19 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
Eligibility: Open only to legal U.S. residents of Washington who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. Employees (and their immediate household or family members) of Jacksons Food Stores (“Sponsor”), PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi Beverages Company, Pepsi-Cola Company, Frito-Lay, Participating Media Outlets, and of their affiliates and subsidiaries, and of any advertising agencies, prize providers, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies associated with this Sweepstakes, are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited and outside eligible states.
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded for “Let’s Go College Football Fan Giveaway” including four (4) season tickets to the University of Washington Football Games for the 2020 regular season. (ARV: $4,360.00)
HOW TO ENTER:
During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods:
Buy: Purchase two (2) of the participating product (“Products”) and scan app code in one (1) transaction between 12:00 a.m. MT on 9/1/19 and 11:59 p.m. MT on 11/27/19, at a Jacksons Food Store located in the state of Washington (“Qualifying Purchase”). See Customer Service for a list of participating products.
Get: Once your Qualifying Purchase has been validated, you will be entered into the sweepstakes for a chance to win. One (1) entry per qualifying purchase. Multiple entries per day allowed.
(2) ALTERNATE MEANS OF ENTRY: Entrants may enter by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor (Jacksons). Address label must include ATTN: College Football Fan Giveaway. The envelope must be received by the end of the Giveaway Enrollment Period (“Mail-in Entry”).
Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be randomly selected from a pool of all eligible submitted entries. By participating, entrant agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding in all respects. Winners will be notified by email and phone within five (5) business days of selection. Winners will be contacted by phone or by e-mail provided in Jacksons Let’s Go Rewards Program enrollement. There will be one (1) winner who will receive the Grand Prize. A winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if (1) a winner does not claim his or her prize within 72 hours of the first notification attempt; (2) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements for the Sweepstakes, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared a “winner” of the Sweepstakes.
All winners are solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with the prize. Prize substitutions are not allowed, and prizes are not transferable. Only Sponsors may elect, at their discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equal value due to lack of availability for any given reason.
Grand Prize: Grand Prize Winner Selection will take place on or around Wednesday December 4th, 2019.
6. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received at time of drawing.
7. Conditions of Entry:
a. Use of Winner’s Name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Sponsors, their agents and licensees, to use the entrant’s name, address, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material in any medium of communication, including but not limited to, print, Internet, radio and/or television for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing or promotional purposes.
b. Execution of Affidavit and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as a winner, he/she may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and a Form W9 and to present photo identification. The prize may be forfeited and awarded to another entrant if the winner does not execute and return the prepared form of Affidavit and Release within seven (7) days of the date upon which Sponsors send to winner.
c. Release Sponsors of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release Jacksons Food Stores (Sponsor), University of Washington, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi Beverages Company, Pepsi-Cola Company, Frito-Lay, their, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their receipt or use of the Sweepstakes prizes. Sponsors assume no liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; or (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes.
d. Governing Law: Governing Law; Jurisdiction: This Giveaway will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Giveaway shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Boise, Ada County, Idaho. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Giveaway, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action, or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
Additional Offer Terms. Jacksons Food Stores (“Sponsor”) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Offer should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Offer. Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process. Additionally, Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. In case of dispute as to the identity of any participant, purchases will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the app from which the Receipt was submitted. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the app. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, Website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one's ability to participate in the Offer including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Offer or downloading any materials in this Offer.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE (INCLUDING THE WEBSITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE OFFER MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Sponsor: Jacksons Food Stores, 3450 East Commercial Court, Meridian, Idaho 83642
JACKSONS FOOTBALL FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Jacksons Football Facebook Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to residents of the forty-eight (48) Contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and any other U.S. territories and protectorates), who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry (“Entrant”). Entrant must have a Facebook account. Facebook registration is free. Employees, contractors, members, and agents of Jacksons Food Stores, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and Internet agencies contracted by Jacksons Food Stores and their immediate family members (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules may result in ineligibility. No purchase necessary. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. SPONSOR: Jacksons Food Stores located at 3450 E. Commercial Court Meridian, ID 83642 (“Sponsor”). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
3. TO ENTER: The Giveaway begins at approximately 12:01 a.m. MT on Friday, September 13, 2019 and ends at approximately 11:59 p.m. MT on Friday, October 21st, 2019 (“Giveaway Promotion Period”). To enter, Entrant must comment their pick of recipes on one of the tailgate treat contest post on UW Athletics Facebook Page during the contest period. Entries will automatically be included in the random prize drawing described below, subject to eligibility requirements. No limits on number of entries per person. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant in their sole discretion. False, deceptive or incomplete entries shall render the entry ineligible.
4. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. All prizes will be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prizes, except in Sponsors’ sole discretion.
5. PRIZE: At end of the Giveaway Promotion Period, one (1) Entrant (“Grand Prize Selected Entrant”) will receive: four (4) football tickets to University of Washington game vs. University of Utah on November 2nd, 2019. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $860.00USD. In the event a prize is unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the exclusive right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. The value of the Grand Prize set forth above represents Sponsors’ good faith determination of the approximate retail value thereof and the actual fair market value, as ultimately determined by Sponsor, is final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. The Grand Prize Selected Entrants are solely responsible for reporting and paying any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes.